ITVX has a constantly evolving range of exclusive free online-only channels for movie, comedy, drama and quiz show fans.
Last month, ITV revealed its online channel dedicated to The Chase was ITVX’s most popular such channel since its launch.
The Chase channel is now joined by Quiz Time, where viewers can watch back-to-back episodes of other ITV quizzes including Moneyball and Lingo.
Another recent addition is Back to the 90s, which features shows of yesteryear including Baywatch.
There’s normally 20 online-only channels on top of the six traditional ITV channels that you can find on Freeview, Freesat, Sky and Virgin Media. At the beginning of May, that had briefly dropped to 19 when this article was first published, but ITVX has since restored its Saturday Night Every Night channel, which features the best ITV1 shiny floor shows, including the 1% Club.
That’s because many of the online channels are only temporary, with ITVX frequently replacing them with new pop-up channels. But some, including sign language channel ITV Signed, the Love Island channel and relaxation channel Unwind with ITV are among the long-term fixtures in the online-only channel offer.
ITVX Channels – The full list (May 2023)
You’ll need to be a registered user to access the channels, along with the rest of ITVX. But the channels themselves are free-to-view.Channels may change at short notice.
▶ Visit www.itv.com/watch or go to the Live tab in the ITVX app*.
- Back to the 90s: top ITV shows from the 1990s, such as former weekend staple Baywatch.
- Comedy 24/7: A revamped comedy offer from ITVX with comedy films and series including Austin Powers and Benidorm.
- Crime Drama: Crime series from ITV’s rich archives, including Bancroft and Prime Suspect.
- Hell’s Kitchen: Confrontations in the kitchen with Gordon Ramsey.
- ITV Signed: New and archive ITV programmes with in-vision signing.
- Love Island: Episodes from the UK version of ITV’s hit reality show.
- Loved Up: dating and romance reality TV programmes.
- Movies 24/7: Drop in to a film anytime of the day.
- Midsomer Murders: Back-to-back episodes from the long-running light-hearted crime drama series.
- Out of this World: Sci-fi from through the decades, including Space: 1999
- Quiz Time: a new pop-up channel featuring a variety of ITV quiz and game shows including Moneyball with Ian Wright.
- Period Drama: step back in time with an opulent selection of ITV’s period dramas.
- Real Housewives UK: British versions of the international reality format.
- Saturday Night Every Night: Saturday night entertainment shows anytime of the week.
- The Chase: Back-to-back episodes of the quiz show presented by Bradley Walsh on ITVX’s most popular online-only channel.
- TOWIE TV: Nothing but The Only Way is Essex, 24/7.
- True Crime International: Accounts of real life crime.
- Unwind with ITV1: Mindfulness and relaxation.
- Vera: Crime drama set in the North East starring Brenda Blethyn.
- World of Morse: the home of Inspector Morse and its spin-offs, including Endeavour.
* ITVX live streams are currently not available on some devices, including Freeview Play smart TVs and YouView boxes. Switch to an alternative device to watch the channels.
Updated 3/5/23 because ITVX has restored the “Saturday Night Every Night” channel.