Additional sources of information for viewers and installers:
BBC Local Radio on Freeview
- A listing of the BBC local radio stations carried on Freeview for each part of the UK
BBC Satellite tuning
- Tuning details for the BBC’s UK television and radio services on satellite, with manual tuning parameters.
BBC World News / BBC World Service tuning details
- How to receive free-to-air transmissions of BBC World News TV and BBC World Service radio.
ITV/STV/UTV satellite tuning
- Access these channels from outside of their broadcast region, with these manual tuning parameters…
Channel 4 satellite tuning
- Details for Channel 4 and its offshoot channels, including E4, Film4, The Box and 4seven.
Channel 5 satellite tuning
- Details of where to find Channel 5 and sister channels via satellite, with manual tuning parameters.
Freeview regional retune days
- As part of a government-backed programme, Freeview channels in some parts of the UK are moving to new frequencies.
- A page documenting the latest changes to the Freeview service, including channel number changes, channel launches and closures.
S4C: How to watch
- How to watch S4C in the UK and Ireland. Covers all TV platforms.
Manual tuning assistance
- SKY: Instructions on how to access the manual tuning menus on a Sky+HD or Sky Q receiver in the UK and Ireland.
- FREEVIEW/SAORVIEW: UHF channel numbers and centre frequencies for viewers needing to manually retune a TV or other Freeview receiver.