Go beyond what’s on your Sky channel list: Access channels not available in your area or services that are testing using the manual tuning function on Sky Q and Sky HD boxes.
- Go to the “settings” menu
- Then to “Home”, “settings”, then “manual tuning”.
- You will need to enter the tuning parameters such as frequency, polarisation and Symbol Rate and then save the newly added channels.
Sky HD and Sky+HD boxes
- Press the Services button on remote.
- Go to the options section.
- Select “Add Channels”
- Enter the parameters for the channel you want to add, such as frequency, polarisation and Symbol Rate.
- Press yellow to allow the receiver to add services.
- A selection of channels found by the receiver appears
- For every new channel you want to store, highlight the channel and press yellow. A tick appears next to the channel name
- Press select to complete the task and save the channels you’ve added.
You can then view services via the “Other Channels” menu.