Go beyond what’s on your Sky channel list: Access channels not available in your area or services that are testing using the manual tuning function on Sky Q and Sky HD boxes.
- Go to “Home”,
- Then scroll down to “settings”, press Select.
- Then scroll to “manual tuning” and press Select.
- (You may need to enter your Sky Q PIN at this stage.)
- Select “add channels”.
- You will need to enter the tuning parameters such as frequency, polarisation and Symbol Rate and then save the newly added channels.
To watch services, repeat the first three steps above.
Sky HD and Sky+HD boxes
- Press the Services button on remote.
- Go to the options section.
- Select “Add Channels”
- Enter the parameters for the channel you want to add, such as frequency, polarisation and Symbol Rate.
- Press yellow to allow the receiver to add services.
- A selection of channels found by the receiver appears
- For every new channel you want to store, highlight the channel and press yellow. A tick appears next to the channel name
- Press select to complete the task and save the channels you’ve added.
You can then view services via the “Other Channels” menu.
Satellite tuning information
Get your tuning parameters here: