Virgin Media O2 is once again offering all of its TV customers access to the full range of premium children’s channels until the end of October.
- The offer means families can watch 100’s of episodes from channels such as Sky Kids, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and Nicktoons
- Popular shows included in the October giveaway include Monster High 2, Teen Titans Go!, PAW Patrol and Fireman Sam
From today until 6am on 31st October 2023, all Virgin TV customers will be given access to premium children’s channels, which include the following:
- Sky Kids,
- Cartoon Network,
- Nick Jr
- Nick Jr Too (currently Paw Patrol)
The channels are normally part of Virgin Media O2’s £5 Kids Pack. Virgin Media O2 says the offer is their way of “saying thank you to customers”.
Popular children’s shows available during this period include:
- Pip and Posy Let’s Learn (Sky Kids),
- Monster High 2 (Nickelodeon),
- PAW Patrol – Jungle Pups (Nick Jr) and
- Teen Titans Go! (Cartoon Network).
All shows will also be available on demand so families can tune in and catch up at a time that suits them.
Children’s channels are available in the 701-737 channel range on Virgin Media’s Electronic Programme Guide.
It’s not the first time Virgin Media has offered this particular freebie. Children’s channels were unlocked last October, but only for two weeks.
David Bouchier, Chief TV & Entertainment Officer at Virgin Media O2, said:
“With half-term just around the corner, and lots of households feeling the pinch, we’re giving families a helping hand to stay entertained this October with a host of premium kids and teen TV channels available at no extra cost. It’s all part of our focus to deliver a range of top-quality entertainment all year round so there’s something for everyone to enjoy.”