Additional sources of information for viewers and installers:
- A listing of the BBC local radio stations carried on Freeview for each part of the UK
- Tuning details for the BBC’s UK television and radio services on satellite, with manual tuning parameters.
- How to receive free-to-air transmissions of BBC World News TV and BBC World Service radio.
- Access these channels from outside of their broadcast region, with these manual tuning parameters…
- Details of where to find Channel 5 and sister channels via satellite, with manual tuning parameters.
- As part of a government-backed programme, Freeview channels in some parts of the UK are moving to new frequencies.
- A page documenting the latest changes to the Freeview service, including channel number changes, channel launches and closures.
Manual tuning assistance
- SKY: Instructions on how to access the manual tuning menus on a Sky+HD or Sky Q receiver in the UK and Ireland.
- FREEVIEW/SAORVIEW: UHF channel numbers and centre frequencies for viewers needing to manually retune a TV or other Freeview receiver.